Friday, July 10, 2009

Sugar and Spice...

I was able to make several things for my friend Amberly, she is expecting a baby girl any day now! Amberly picked out this cute fabric for me to make lots of girly goodies for her.

A Carseat Blanket... I have recently improved the design a bit. I love using ribbon to attach the blanket to the car seat, it made it so feminine.
I made several wipe wallets

A Ring a ding sling. I love these slings because they can be used so many different ways, and they can be used from newborn to toddler years.

A nursing cover, never mind the face I am making in this picture. I used boning, and D Rings to pull this one together.

Then I had a little fabric left, so I used it to make a tiny newborn sized pillowcase dress for the new baby. I used a tutorial from a room somewhere. And of course her 3 year old sister needed a matching skirt. (I have a matching problem when it comes to siblings, it is borderline OCD) This is modeled after Addilyn's patriotic skirt, modeled after Dana's mercado skirt!

4 comments:

Zanny said...

Love it, love the fabric, love you! I am in awe of you on a daily basis birthday girl!

Jessie said...

Amazingly cute fabric and creations for the new baby girl!

Leslie said...

thanks for the link love! :)

dana said...

What a colorful version! never would have thought to do it that way!