Saturday, November 12, 2011

Another First...


I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's for the first time this weekend with my sisters. Such a great movie. I love Audrey.
This is what we did while we watched the beautiful Audrey and her Cat. Kind of creepy photo, we could hardly talk or smile once the facial dried!

Ever heard of Redmond Clay? It makes an AMAZING mask. Pulls all the toxins and yucks out of your skin, and makes it so smooth. Read more about Redmond Clay here. I mixed the dry clay with water until it was a muddy consistency, then smothered it on and left it until it was dry! Do this about once a month, and you can store the leftovers in a airtight container, if it drys out, add more water! I got mine at Good Earth in the bulk section. It is less expensive to buy it in the bag than premixed in a container.

No comments: