The Salad Recipe:
(I combined several recipes for this)
1 package of Cheese Tortellini
1 small bag of spinach
Golden cherry tomatoes
Ken's Italian salad dressing
1. Cook the tortellini, I actually used ravioli, because I found pretty colorful ones at Costco! Stick the ravioli or tortellini in ice water as soon as it is finished cooking.
2. Cut the olives and tomatoes in half...
3. drain the ravioli and combine them with the olives and tomatoes.
4. Add some dressing, but go light! Add spinach and Feta cheese right before serving!
- 10 large flour tortillas
- 20 slices deli turkey
- 1 small bag baby spinach leaves, rinsed and patted dry
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 package dry salad dressing and dip mix, ranch or onion flavor
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
Put it All Together
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese with dry dressing or dip mix. Mix well until thoroughly combined. Stir in bell pepper.
- Divide cream cheese mixture between tortillas and spread evenly. Cover cream cheese layers with a layer of baby spinach leaves. Top with two slices of turkey per tortilla.
- Roll the tortillas, firmly but carefully, into wraps. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, slice each wrap into 6 equal pinwheels. Secure pinwheels with toothpicks if necessary.