Thursday, August 6, 2009

some serious refashioning.

This is something I did over a year ago... but I thought I would share it because I have been doing a lot of refashioning lately!

The pictures aren't the best, hey they are old! I had a girl call me and ask me to make a blessing dress out of her WEDDING dress. I just used the train, because I couldn't stand cutting up any more of the dress. Maybe because it was very similar to MY wedding dress (which is actually the one pictured here, since I didn't have a picture of her dress.)


Before
After
Back
front
Not a bad idea to keep things sentimental. She said she was going to use the rest of the dress to make a baptism dress when she got older.


1 comment:

dana said...

Wow. I can't believe she had you cut up that GORGEOUS dress! Your mini version turned out adorable though. You did it justice :)