Friday, August 7, 2009

Finishing...

So I have had a stack of half finished projects for awhile. Things left unfinished because I needed buttons, or lace, or more thread to match, or a serger to speed things along. (Have i mentioned I love my serger yet? Cause I do!)
Here they are in no particular order!


I cut the sleeves, took the sides in, and added a ruffle... from an old T Shirt!


From Daddy's old shirt...


Spring Ruffle top from Made by Rea... My mom had this beautiful fabric in her stash.

Little ruffle detail!

Onesie... to dress with bloomers!


Cute little heart bum!
Grandpa's flannel to a cute shirt for my sister!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Jess your ideas are so cute! I'm going to have to put in an order with you soon before baby Main gets here. I can pay for any fabric and for your time. I really like that blessing dress idea and would like to do something similar too. Let me know if you have time in your busy sewing schedule to fit in a few things for Melodie. Thanks!

Very Shannon said...

Great refashions! I love the onesie to dress!