Tuesday, November 2, 2010

50 Free Holiday Cards!


Shutterfly is doing an amazing promotion for bloggers, you can get 50 of their Holiday Cards for Free! I love Shutterfly, and order gifts for family members from their site every year. I am so excited to use my free cards as our Christmas Cards this year. Now which one should I choose!?

Their site is easy to use, and they have so many great ideas that you can use for gifts. I have made gifts for Birthdays, Christmas, and Anniversaries. They make quality products and they make your gift giving personalized.

I have used Shutterfly to create Scrapbook photo Calendars (a grandparent favorite), aprons, key chains, and jewelry. Once I made a key-chain with pictures of my kids, and ended up taking off the key chain and attaching a clasp so I could wear it as a necklace or on a bracelet. I LOVE personalized gifts and they have so many to choose from! If you are a blogger you can take advantage of this great offer by going HERE. They have promotions going on all the time, so check their site often! (I have gotten BOGO on calendars and photobooks!)

No comments: