Sunday, September 19, 2010

Project Runway and Jackie O

How much did I love this last episode of project runway?! Hello, I wish I was doing that challenge. I was dying because I had just made a Jackie K inspired dress. And Mondo, you are my man. Let me know where I can purchase one of these outfits in my size!

(image from Dana at MADE where you can read more about project runway)
Oh and I have been sewing... just nothing too exciting. Lots of altering Bridesmaids dresses and homecoming dresses. But there are a few things coming soon!

3 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

watched this last night and totally thought of you!! This outfit was SO cute...too bad Mando is a weirdo. ;)
Um, yeah when you find the outfit, ill take one too!!

Kristin said...

I loved this episode too...except I thought the judges where being a little too rude personally.

Marci said...

I loved this dress too. And I love Project Runway. You should apply to be on the show :)