Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Halloween Flashback

To get you thinking about what YOU could be this year!

I thought I would share a few pictures from Past Halloween's in the Lewis family...

Little Bo Peep and her Sheep
Little Red Riding Hood, and the Wolf in Grandma's Clothing.

I had to share this one of my Brother in Law. He was "the money you could save with Geico"

Classic Halloween, A witch who wouldn't wear her hat, and a Pumpkin. This year my husband and I were Sarah Palin and John McCain, but I couldn't find a picture!


A little Bumble Bee

(My husband might kill me for sharing this one)
Sharpay and Ryan Evans from High School Musical

This was our First Halloween together, and I was pregnant with Addie. We were Zach Morris and Kelly Kapowski.

Also, I have been gathering ideas for Family Theme Halloween Costumes, which is usually what I try and do, but I might give my husband a break this year... we will see though!

No comments: