Monday, July 19, 2010

Gifts for Rachael's baby...

I couldn't stop! I haven't made tiny sized things in so long!

A Sienna Dress, size 6-12 month. With a reversible zebra applique. (I have a tutorial on how to do a reversible applique tomorrow!)

A fluffy curly ribbon headband to match.

A paperdoll applique shirt, and a fluffy gold tutu to wear with it! (Every little girl needs AT LEAST one of these!)
I am hoping Rachael's baby girl gets her mommy's pretty dark hair, just like this little paperdoll!

I stitched around her twice to make sure she doesn't come off!
I used brown knit, and layers of goldish colored netting for the ruffles. I need one in my size.
And a few more hairbows to match the ensemble. Some felty clips for her hair...

And a white rosette headband, for before she has hair!

I am so excited for you Rachael. The world of girl is wonderful!

No comments: