Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Dress....

Making her Alice in wonderland dress was so much fun. It was the first time I had made a collar since my beginning sewing class in college, which was 4 years ago!
And No Alice in Wonderland dress would be complete without a giant bow in the back! Also I did bubble sleeves, my favorite kind of sleeve. Maybe one day I will get my act together and do a tutorial on how to make a bubble sleeve!


Try to ignore the wrinkly apron... I washed it and was too lazy to iron it! At least it doesn't have frosting down the front right?


And of course, I had to use the giant ric-rac as trim. I love the scalloped look it gives!


And last but not least the bow, It is all made of felt. The easiest and sweetest headband I have ever made. There will be more of these for sure! Perfect finishing touch.

No comments: